Thursday, October 23, 2008

#4 - imagine the impossible

Have you ever wanted to own something others think is impossble? NOW ITS POSSIBLE!
You can now buy a robot that will do anything you want it to! Who wouldn't want one of those? This product is not actually real, but it is a robotic pet that looks like a real pet. This product is called "The do it for you pet!" Your pet will learn to love you and adapt to the way you live. The do it for you pet comes in 4 different animals. The fuzzy puppy, cuddly kitten, the giggly monkey, and finally, wobbly penguin. You can buy this product for only $19.99. This offer won't last long, so call now before its sold out. Our product would be a great holiday gift for friends and family! Call this number if you are interested in buying the do it for you pet!
1-800-771-5551
ORDER TODAY!

Fuzzy Puppies

Cuddly Kittens

Giggly Monkeys

Wobbly Penguin

1 comment:

SGirl said...

Wow this is just what I always wanted! I am allergic to fur; cat and dog. I have a cat and I always have a stuffed up nose and I can't spend as much time with her as I want. I love animals and I would for real buy everyone of those pets you offered. And for less the $20! Wow K of the Milky Way, you are a genius!