Tuesday, November 11, 2008

#6 - NEW LAW

Someone please tell me the reason for police giving out speeding and parking tickets. Yeah I understand they stop crimes, but why do we need speeding/parking tickets?
I am going to pass a law that police are not allowed to pull us over for speeding or parking incorrectly/in the wrong spot. They shall not be allowed to ticket citizens for these things. Everyone has road rage from time to time, or all the time. Also, everyone has been in a rush before and has found an open area to park, even if it wasn't an "actual" parking spot. I think police find joy in giving tickets out. Why else would they sit along side the road, waiting for someone to go over the speed limit? Then guess what they do? They SPEED after you and give you a high dollar ticket. WHO NEEDS THIS IN SOCIETY? No one wants to give their money out for speeding or parking in the wrong spot because some police had nothing better to do! Why don't they waste their time eating doughnuts instead? Or how about stopping all the crime in the world? What a concept.
I cannot stand police and their egos. They drive around like they are king of the world. It bugs me and im sure it bugs a majority of people! With this law, people can drive their own speed and park where ever they want to! How does that sound to you? Sounds GREAT to me! =]

1 comment:

CatastropheByAssociation said...

I guess there's not really a way to break this law unless you're a cop... It would be beneficial if you were in a hurry and were speeding somewhere. It would also suck if you were handicapped and all of the spots were taken by normal people. Sometimes there are good reasons for stupid laws. Also, if your car is blocking a fire hydrant, I'm pretty sure you'd be annoyed if the building you were in burned down because some idiot parked there. I think it's annoying how cops have quotas to fill and pull you over for tiny things that could be turned a blind eye to.