Thursday, January 8, 2009

#10 - last blog.....YAY. The Notebook.

I am reviewing the movie The Notebook. This movie is an epic love story about a man and a woman. I am in love with this movie. It is just so perfect and everything falls together so nicely. At first, the main woman character was Allie and the main male character was Noah. Noah wanted to go out on a date with Allie but Allie refused at first. He made her beg him to go out with him, which was PERFECT because it made the movie so much better. If they would have just started liking each other like normal people, it would have been too cliche. This way was great and unexpected, which i like. My favorite quote in the movie is when Noah and Allie are fighting. Noah says, "That's what we do...we fight! You tell me when I'm being a son of a bitch and I tell you when your being a pain in the ass. You have a two second rebound rate and your off doing the next pain in the ass thing." This movie is A plus plus plus compared to any other love movie out there. ANY ONE, you name it! No need to explain there. I give this movie five out of five stars. There is no reason this movie wouldn't deserve such a high rating.
This movie is PG-13 so make sure you are old enough to watch it, but I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

cjokinen77 said...

I have seen this movie a couple times. It's a pretty good movie, but not my favorite love story. The script was predictable and some of the lines were cheesy. I did think the acting was excellent though. I don't love it as much as you do, but it is a decent movie. Overall, I would probably rate it a 3 out of 5.